Tuesday, April 6, 2010

People who ash their cigarettes on you.

You know what really grinds my gears?

People who ash their cigarettes on you. So today, I was walked out of Oren's on Waverly and some girl who would have filled the profile as the Harajuku Girlfriend walks past me and ashed her nasty cigarette in my face. Look, if you wanna smoke, thats your prerogative, but dont ash IN MY FACE. I asked her to watch where she was ashing, but after not hearing me, I ran up until I stood infront of her and said the following, "Hey Lady, did you hear me? You wanna watch where you are ashing, no one wants your nasty ass cigarette ash in their face". Needless to say I think I scared her so much she actually ran away. Oops, I was just trying to make a point. But seriously, maybe she will think twice about how cool she is next time she lights up and struts down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment