Monday, February 22, 2010

Abercrombie

You know what really grinds my gears?

Abercrombie. This place just reeks of douchey cologne. And douchey people. And just doucheyness in general.

It was about four years ago, I went in to the Abercrombie store in the Boca Mall and looked all over for jeans waist size 36, I couldnt find any, so I asked a sales person, and she responded, Ohhh... We dont HAVE that size.

Really Abercrombie, Really? 36 is a pretty average size. I dont see what the problem is here.

I wanna take these ass holes to a real mall in real America and show them everyone there is not emaciated.

Also, wasnt A&F like a camping store at the turn of the ceuntry? If these people knew what their store had become, they would be rolling over in their graves.

So, Abercrombie. Dont be a douche and stop creating mini douches. Like if you are going to seel clothes, have your models wear clothes. Has anyone else walked by the store on 5th ave and wondered what the avg IQ of the models standing in the front is? I dont know for sure, but there is a chance I could count to it using my fingers.


PS- Also what is with all of the subtle hints of homo eroticism in your ads? Gay people know better than to buy your crap

PPS- Holister, dont think you are ok either, this whole post equally applies to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment