Thursday, February 18, 2010

Talking to a computer

You know what really grinds my gears?

Talking to a computer! So, my phone, computer breaks, I need to purchase airline tickets, I need to order a car service, etc, etc.

And I am stuck talking to the same fucking woman at every place. And she not just a power carer person, she is a COMPUTER who can understand me.

Me: Hi Citibank, I need to order more checks.
Her: Hold On. I can help you. Do you want a CD?
Me: No. Operator Please.
Her: Hold on. I will transfer you to new accounts.
New Accounts: Hi, Can I open a CD for you?
Me: No, can I just order checks?
New Accounts: Sure, let me transfer you.
...bad hold music...
Her: This is CitiGold. Do you want a CD?

Fuck my life. And fuck this lady. I would rather talk to Dell Tech support that talk to that deceptive bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment