Monday, February 15, 2010

Moochers

You know what really grinds my gears?

Moochers. everyone knows at least one. To clarify these are the people who use other people for their shit. Like, they will forget their wallet and then forget to pay you back. If you pick up this tab and tell them to get the next one, they never will. If you bring alcohol to a party, they wont bring anything and drink all of yours and then ask you to get more. These people are just fucking RUDE!

Oh, also people who insist that you pay them back to the precise penny immediately, but when they owe you money, they are just like, god, don't be so exact, or yeah, I will get ya later. I dont even deal with these people any more.

Like, dont be a DBag, because then I have to feel awkward about approaching you. And instead of telling you that you are a moocher, I have to hint at it via my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment