Sunday, February 21, 2010

In Honour of Rebecca Kessler

You know what really grinds my gears?

Individually wrapped cheese. Now, to clarify, I have no problem with sliced cheese. But when they take each slice and wrap it. What the fuck?

Ok, so here is a list of my problems with Individually wrapped cheese.
1. People always complain about the environment and high oil prices. Hello crappy plastic wrappers?!
2. I can never get that fucker open! Like I try and I try to get the cheese so perfect and even, but the packaging always ruins the perfect cheese
3. The flavor that the cheese absorbs is defiantly plastic. I hate tasting that. Eww. Like you know there are some nasty ass carcinogens in there are something.
4. The lack of decoration on the packaging. Ok, so you make all the effort to wrap cheese, and not it is just going to be plain plastic. Make it cool, Like put a fucking dinosaur on there or something.
5. The lack of perforated edges. So most plastic things have perforated edges, Like condoms and candy and potato chips. But NOOO. This has to be all smooth on the sides to make it hard to open. Do these cheese producers just hate us?

So in short, individually wrapped cheese is just one huge mindfuck.

Ugch. I am all worked up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment