Sunday, February 14, 2010

Plastic Packaging

Do you know what really grinds my gears?

That horrible plastic packaging on cool electronics. Ok, so like the other day I bought these kick ass headphones from AC Gears (a sweet shop on 8th street). The employee put a new package in the bag. I get back to my apartment and guess what. Those things are sealed in the fucking Fort Knox of plastic packaging.

So, to try to open this with a scissors. and the scissors fucking break. I try to cut it open with a steak knife and end up cutting my finger. Ouch!

I proceed to give up and go run some errands sans my tunes thanks to this evil packaging. I was in kmart and I asked the people if they sold a product that could help me. They said they had a special box cutter that could open this product. Guess what... IT CAME IN THE SAME FUCKING EVIL PACKAGING!

So I had to purchase the box cutter and take it to customer service for them to open it.

Dear manufacturers. Please stop selling cool stuff in this bull shit. It is ruining the enivorment and it ruins my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment