Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The various NYU mascots

You know what grinds my gears?

The various NYU mascots. Ok, so we used to just be the violets. Like I know its a flower, but NYU is a pretty gay school, like it is ok. But then we had to add a Bobcat named after our library catalogue. This mascot is a fail. like WTF happened? I like how NYU tries to make a legit mascot and it is just a fail because it is named after Bobst (our library).

Also, who the fuck is housie? We have a third unofficial mascot which is a house. Umm... this is down town manhattan, There are no houses. Why does this even exist?

So NYU, here is the plan, throw the bobcat off one of the floors of Bobst, actually, just put him near an edge, considering his affiliation with NYU, he will probably jump (Too dark or offensive? Meh, I am publishing it anyway). And go in to Housie, put a plastic handle of vodka in his oven and turn it on. (I kid you not, this actually happened in my building). And then, we can just have the queer flower and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment