Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tourists

You know what really grinds my gears? Ever walk out of Crumbs on 8th with a cappuccino and see the big red bus with tourists taking pictures of you? These people need to go back to midtown. I am tired of giving directions to people who want to go to texas, instead of Houston Street. I am tired of people asking me to take their picture, or rather, having to stop in the middle of the sidewalk so some girl from Kentucky can take a picture infront of a big building. Ever sit down to make a call or open your travel mug when someone with a Chicago accent asks you where the nearest bathroom is? What do I look like? A fucking Macys employee?! Ever had your picture taken by a tourist because you are a "real NYU student"? I have. Arg. Please go home, or at least back to times square and don't come below 14th St again!

No comments:

Post a Comment